Import multiple delivery servers

chrisj383

I downloaded the "demo" export/import CSV file for delivery servers.

When I add my servers and upload (import) the CSV file. It gives me header errors. But I did not modify any of them. I tried with all available options. Even the original file without adding any lines gives me upload errors.

Your form has a few errors, please fix them and try again! Your file contains following invalid columns: Type;Name;Hostname;Username;Password;Port;Protocol;Timeout;From email;From name;Reply-To email;Probability;Hourly quota;Daily quota;Monthly quota;Pause after send;Confirmation Key;Locked;Use for;Signing enabled;Force FROM;Force Reply-To;Force Sender;Must confirm delivery;Max. connection messages;Status;Date added;Last updated

I downloaded the "demo" export/import CSV file for delivery servers.

When I add my servers and upload (import) the CSV file. It gives me header errors. But I did not modify any of them. I tried with all available options. Even the original file without adding any lines gives me upload errors.

Your form has a few errors, please fix them and try again! Your file contains following invalid columns: Type;Name;Hostname;Username;Password;Port;Protocol;Timeout;From email;From name;Reply-To email;Probability;Hourly quota;Daily quota;Monthly quota;Pause after send;Confirmation Key;Locked;Use for;Signing enabled;Force FROM;Force Reply-To;Force Sender;Must confirm delivery;Max. connection messages;Status;Date added;Last updated

Maybe some settings on the server are incorrect, since you say those would be from your export (though not ure where the "demo" export is you mention).

In any case, that does not look right, see your semicola (instead of commata in a correct normal test export) and the missing quotation marks.

It should be:
Type,Name,Hostname,Username,Password,Port,Protocol,Timeout,"From email","From name","Reply-To email",Probability,"Hourly quota","Daily quota","Monthly quota","Pause after send","Confirmation Key",Locked,"Use for","Signing enabled","Force FROM","Force Reply-To","Force Sender","Must confirm delivery","Max. connection messages",Status,"Date added","Last updated"

Hope this helps ;)

Hi, i did test all option i think. With , and ; with " without " ... :'(

If I download the Export file and re-upload it without touching it. It gives the same error.

Hi, i did test all option i think. With , and ; with " without " ... :'(

If I download the Export file and re-upload it without touching it. It gives the same error.
The you probably need an expert to have a look at it, since this does not normally happen.

Back