import issues when I formatting the doc perfectly

Hey there I keep getting this error message when I try to import a perfectly formatted doc:

"Your file cannot be imported, a general error has been encountered: The header record must be an empty or a flat array with unique string values.!"

The file has a header of "Email" then I list 300 emails. Anyone know how to fix this? This has to be a glitch in Mailwizz.

Thank you!

I am having the same issues while attempting to upload a CSV file. Please help

Your file cannot be imported, a general error has been encountered: The header record must be an empty or a flat array with unique string values.!

I am having the same issues while attempting to upload a CSV file. Please help

Your file cannot be imported, a general error has been encountered: The header record must be an empty or a flat array with unique string values.!
Please check if your file it is correct, this issue occurs when you try to upload a broken csv file.

this is how your csv file must looking:
Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 09.21.28.png

It is pretty clear that header is not correct. Please open a support ticket and post there a screenshot of the header.

Cosmin

Is there a limit to the number of columns that can be imported? I am finding that 6-10 seems to upload without issues. Any more than that seems to set off errors. Thank you

I think you have duplicate columns in your csv, this is why you get the error, so double check that.

Back