Huge Server Load Despite of Recommended Settings

Check your customer setting : settings -> customers -> campaigns

Next day, I looked for why my configuration was not taken into account and in fact the client configuration has priority

Of course, I have set the same settings in the Customer > Create / Edit Groups - Campaigns (Tab). Currently my server is down. My host sent the following email upon contacting them.
The server had to be rebooted as it was not responding. Currently the following cronjob is taking highest cpu in server.

===
14781 username 20 0 323m 28m 4060 R 85.6 0.7 0:50.79 /usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/username/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns
14780 username20 0 323m 28m 4060 S 84.3 0.7 0:50.53 /usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/username/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns
14779 username20 0 323m 28m 4060 R 80.4 0.7 0:49.58 /usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/username/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns
14782 username20 0 323m 28m 4060 S 79.4 0.7 0:49.39 /usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/username/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns

* * * * * /usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/username/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1
===

Please check if this cron job is required. If not, remove it from server. Further please monitor the server to find the processes consuming highest resources.

You have check with cron disabled and command with verbose to see if same problem ?
Yes, it does. May be as @Vpul Shah suggested, I need to play around with my settings to get along with 4 GB RAM.

Can anyone suggest the best recommended server settings to run MWA successfully?

@rags810 : Try to reduce subscribers and parallel and then see how it perform.

Because with 4 GB RAM, I don't think so you can load this much subscribers.

There is no such best settings, as best settings is depend on your server config and your MW with that.

Yes, it does. May be as @Vpul Shah suggested, I need to play around with my settings to get along with 4 GB RAM.

Can anyone suggest the best recommended server settings to run MWA successfully?
...from what i've seen, you have in the screen shot mentioned 80 processes, but in the settings is 10...
...disable sending cron and kill all those processes
...then enable it agian, but do not send manually from cli at the same time, only either cli OR cron

Now playing around with cron settings.

Disabled PCNTL parallel sending and set 1 campaign at once with 10 subscribers (http://prntscr.com/dgw1yr)

CPU usage is 78% and load is 2.80 (http://prntscr.com/dgw3fb)

I have not run the command from CLI, had run through CRON.

Isnt the CPU usage and load, too much when the script runs?
yes, far to high, s/t else is goin on

see processes...is that still high, then kill them all
also post all your actually set cron jobs, to see if there is some overlap, and you are not running an extra bash script for the send command?
with 1 camp 10 subs, this is easy peasy 0% ;)

Back