how to set max bounce rate before stopping

nadworks

Sorry if this is a daft question, but how can I set a server to stop sending / block a campaign / a customer's campaign be paused upon a certain bounce rate (%) being reached? I would like to stop campaigns from causing damage ahead of the SMTP provider stopping the broadcasts and IP reputation damage is done.

I looked in a few places in the backend but couldn't find anything. I was wondering if this could be set on a customer and/or a server basis.

In backend > settings > campaigns (same for customer groups), you have the option to set the max bounce and complaint rate:
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 10.12.39.png
Keep in mind this doesn't help as much as you think, bounces can come in after a campaign has finished sending, in which case, there's nothing to block anymore.

Thanks. I found it at backend > settings > customers (not campaigns) - I understand that hard bounces tend to be caught immediately. We previously had this set to 10 which worked and stopped it as intended but was too high. I then couldn't find the setting anymore. :)

Back