How to rotate among several mail servers

ori0n

Hi everyone,

Can anyone advice me on the following.

I have 3 mail servers that I can email with. How can I rotate among these 3? I have all 3 setup in my backend but for all my campaigns it keeps using my first mail server.

Thank you
Justin

@ori0n - From Backend > Settings > Cron > Change server at, set here after how many emails to change delivery server.
Annotation 2020-08-05 093032.png

Hi everyone,

Can anyone advice me on the following.

I have 3 mail servers that I can email with. How can I rotate among these 3? I have all 3 setup in my backend but for all my campaigns it keeps using my first mail server.

Thank you
Justin

In Customer Group - you can assign multiple delivery servers and set Change at
so it will rotate.

Kindly check my settings for delivery server rotation. I also have multiple delivery servers. But they do not rotate.

Attachments

• delivery_settings_for_IP_rotate.jpg
    delivery_settings_for_IP_rotate.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 14
is customer group necessary to create?
because I do not have created any customer group. Rather, I have enabled all these setting like servers, domains for my customer account.

is customer group necessary to create?
because I do not have created any customer group. Rather, I have enabled all these setting like servers, domains for my customer account.
If you create customer group and assign delivery servers there easy for you to manage settings. So try this and see its working or not.

Go to Group - Server - you can assign Servers to group. All selected servers will use to rotate your campaign.

Edit Customer - assign Group to customer.

Go to Group - Server - you can assign Servers to group. All selected servers will use to rotate your campaign.

Edit Customer - assign Group to customer.
As per your instructions, I created 4 delivery servers (each associated with its own bounce server) in my backend i.e. system delivery servers. And in Settings -> Cron -> Change Server, I set up a value of 30 (so that after 30 emails my delivery server must be rotated). Then I created a customer group and assigned my four system delivery servers to it and added a new customer account into it. Then I added 142 subscribers and ran a campaign. I expected that MailWizz would rotate the four delivery servers after every sending of 30 emails But, when I checked delivery logs in Miscellaneous -> Campaigns delivery logs, MailWizz had sent campaign of 142 subscribers using 2 delivery servers only and most of the emails were sent with only one delivery server.
Now tell me what is the issue?

Hello,
In order for this to work the PCNTL should be disabled from Backend->Settings->Cron

Cosmin

Hello,
You should take a look at the Change server at setting from your customer group under the Campaigns tab also.

Cosmin

Back