How to integrate with Sparkpost?

andy.xu

I've been using sparkpost before, after sparkpost ui modification and my previous sparkpost was blocked, so I re-registered with sparkpost, but now it's still not working properly, can you please help me with the steps to integrate with Sparkpost? Thank you, guys.
image.png

You get this error because SparkPost cannot reach your web server in order to register the webhook. This can happen because your server is behind a firewall or because you're using MailWizz on localhost where sparkpost cannot post data to it.

You get this error because SparkPost cannot reach your web server in order to register the webhook. This can happen because your server is behind a firewall or because you're using MailWizz on localhost where sparkpost cannot post data to it.
Could you please tell how can I create a Webhook in Sparkpost, how should I fill in the Target URL?
create_webhook.png

My server is in the cloudways, thanks.

Back