How to clear tasks (export)?

Dominykas

Hello!

Is it possible somehow to clear the tasks list from the settings?

Because seems that I requested too "heavy" tasks for my VPS and now I cannot stop it, Mailwizz stuck in Processing status.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, you can't stop it until it finishes, so my advice is to wait for it to finish then do anything else you have to do.

Thanks for the fast reply!

One more thing then, once I am creating a list from list search criteria (e.g clicker only), I am noticing weird thing that system creating list to 1000 people pretty fast and then stopped and not increasing the list, but once I am using "view" settings I am noticing that full list should be about 1800 people, so can you tell me how to prevent Mailwizz to stop processing after 1000 people?

Thanks!

What it might happen is that after 1000 subscribers the server runs out of memory or something similar and it just doesn't have the chance to finish the export process.

The queue process is a bit more intensive than other processes, so here's what you can do, edit the cron job for the queue, which currently looks like:
Code:
/usr/bin/php -q /some/path/apps/console/console.php queue >/dev/null 2>&1
And make it:
Code:
/usr/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -q /some/path/apps/console/console.php queue >/dev/null 2>&1
This will allow the php process to consume as much memory as it needs, but not more than 1GB which is the limit set in the queue process itself. So that will fix your problem most likely.

Back