Hard Bounce vs Soft Bounce?

I could swear that the keys were bouncetype and bouncerule, not sure when they have changed it...
I have changed as you advised but with some backward compatibility:
PHP:
$bounceRule = $request->getQuery('rule', $request->getQuery('bouncerule')); // bounce rule
$bounceType = $request->getQuery('type', $request->getQuery('bouncetype')); // bounce type

P.S: Thanks for following up with this.

I could swear that the keys were bouncetype and bouncerule, not sure when they have changed it...
PHP:
$bounceRule = $request->getQuery('rule', $request->getQuery('bouncerule')); // bounce rule
$bounceType = $request->getQuery('type', $request->getQuery('bouncetype')); // bounce type

No problem! And thanks for the updated code.

PHP:

Question for you. I'm trying to re-add the users that were accidentally blacklisted. Will the following work:

a) Clear email_blacklist for the users added accidentally
b) Change their status to "confirmed" in list_subscriber

Furthermore, if I wanted to add users to the blacklist, I'd add them to email_blacklist -- right? However, do I need an entry in email_blacklist for each blacklisted subscriber_id? Because I have some subscribers that are subscribed to multiple lists and if I wanted to blacklist them, would I need one for each of the subscriber_id even though the email is the same or can I use any one of the subscriber_ids and use the email address?

Thanks!

Question for you. I'm trying to re-add the users that were accidentally blacklisted. Will the following work:

a) Clear email_blacklist for the users added accidentally
b) Change their status to "confirmed" in list_subscriber
This is correct.

Furthermore, if I wanted to add users to the blacklist, I'd add them to email_blacklist -- right?
Right

However, do I need an entry in email_blacklist for each blacklisted subscriber_id?
No, just add the email address, that's all.

This is correct.

Right

No, just add the email address, that's all.
Great, thanks!

These various bugs reports / feature requests I brought to your attention over the past few months. Are they all incorporated in the newest version of MailWizz you will release? I ask because if not, I need to write these changes down and make them again once the latest version of MailWizz is out and I update.

Hey,

I was looking at this code a bit further and I noticed people who submit spam complaints aren't being added to the blacklist?

Code:
        if (in_array($event, array('complaint', 'unsubscribe'))) {
            if (Yii::app()->options->get('system.cron.process_feedback_loop_servers.subscriber_action', 'unsubscribe') == 'delete') {
                $subscriber->delete();
                Yii::app()->end();
            }

$subscriber->status = ListSubscriber::STATUS_UNSUBSCRIBED;
            $subscriber->save(false);

$trackUnsubscribe = new CampaignTrackUnsubscribe();
            $trackUnsubscribe->campaign_id   = $campaign->campaign_id;
            $trackUnsubscribe->subscriber_id = $subscriber->subscriber_id;
            $trackUnsubscribe->note          = 'Unsubscribed via Web Hook!';
            $trackUnsubscribe->save(false);

Yii::app()->end();
        }

@Lakjin - That is correct, a spam complaint should be treated as an unsubscription since the same subscriber can be part of multiple lists/customers and can click the spam button only for one of them and still read the other(s)... if that makes any sense to you :)

@Lakjin - That is correct, a spam complaint should be treated as an unsubscription since the same subscriber can be part of multiple lists/customers and can click the spam button only for one of them and still read the other(s)... if that makes any sense to you :)
Fair point.

@frm.mwz - not sure how to answer this, the DynECT implementation is very simple, just a wrapper around their sending API.
I am not aware of any blacklist checker. Should i ?

@frm.mwz - not sure how to answer this, the DynECT implementation is very simple, just a wrapper around their sending API.
I am not aware of any blacklist checker. Should i ?

DynECT has their own suppression list (aka blacklist), but they send all info back to the API points, and MailWizz grabs those and adds them to MailWizz's own blacklist or unsubscribes users as necessary. The implementation works perfect.

Back