Fresh Installation Error 404!

apaladines

Ubuntu and CloudPanel
Hi, in a fresh install, following all steps successfull, but after going to login into dashboard I get this error 404!
1679362478803.png
But the front works normally I guess
1679362586184.png

My NGINX logs unfortunately not show up any information, I non't know if maybe mailwizz is not configure to send logs.
1679362849381.png

Thanks

Ubuntu and CloudPanel
Hi, in a fresh install, following all steps successfull, but after going to login into dashboard I get this error 404!
Check for file permissions: If you are trying to access a specific file or directory on the server, make sure that the file permissions are set correctly. If the permissions are not set correctly, this can cause a "404 error". Use the command ls -l to view the file permissions and make sure they are set correctly.
Also check for a cached version of the page: If you have recently made changes to the website or server settings, it is possible that a cached version of the page is causing the "404 error". Clear your browser cache and try accessing the page again.

Thanks,

This make the difference:

CloudPanel came with vhost template ready to use, but this exclusive directives for mailwizz make that works.

if (!-e $request_filename){
rewrite ^(/)?api/.*$ /api/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(/)?customer/.*$ /customer/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(/)?backend/.*$ /backend/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(.*)$ /index.php;
}
index index.html index.htm index.php;

Thanks,

This make the difference:

CloudPanel came with vhost template ready to use, but this exclusive directives for mailwizz make that works.

rewrite ^(/)?api/.*$ /api/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(/)?customer/.*$ /customer/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(/)?backend/.*$ /backend/index.php;
}
rewrite ^(.*)$ /index.php;
}
index index.html index.htm index.php;
Hi, I'm using Cloudpanel as well, could you direct me where to enter these directives in the vhost editor
Nevermind, I found it: I used the part from the instructions here below where it says '# this is the section that matters for mailwizz."

Back