Followup email, possible?

Outmaster

Hey, checking after 2 years..
Is it possible to create followup email after 2-3 days if user open the email or didn't reply?

I don't think you need a guide, just create an autoresponder and see available options. Also now segments are much smarter than they were 2 years ago, so you can use AR with segments that target subscribers actions.

mm..
Let me explain and tell me if you think it's possible:

I want to send a campagin, and if someone open my email, but "didn't reply" me, I want to send him a follow up after X days. How can I do that?
1680811596023.png

I also have this plugin:

Not sure how to use it.

There's a feature in MailWizz called email box monitors, which allows you to setup an email box where people will reply after you send them a campaign, and then, based on their reply, take an action.
It looks like this:
Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 09.21.32.png
So you can have your original list, and in that list set an autoresponder to send X days after the campaign Y has been sent.
Then, setup an email box monitor and whomever answers it, move it to a "replied" list. For this "replied" list, have an autoresponder to trigger X days after somebody has been added to the list. Make sure you include all subscribers in this autoresponder.
This way when somebody answers your initial campaign, it is moved into a list that has an AutoResponder set and they start receiving the autoresponder campaign.
This is the theory, should work...

Hey guys,

So, I tried creating an email box monitor but I do not see "copy to list". Below is what I see. Based on this how can I send follow ups to people who have not replied? @twisted1919

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 3.17.54 PM.png

So, I tried creating an email box monitor but I do not see "copy to list". Below is what I see. Based on this how can I send follow ups to people who have not replied?
These options like copy/move to list are only available in the customer area, so you need to enable email box monitor for customers (Backend > Settings > Customers > Servers > Max. email box monitor: -1 ) and then you will be able to select those options.

So, I have an email box monitor sent to -1 however, I still do not see an option for "copy to list". I created a seperate mailbox to track replies and I added a relevant cron job (
/usr/bin/php -q /home/getgenesis-ai/domains/ems.getgenesis-ai.co/public_html/apps/console/console.php email-box-monitor-handler >/dev/null 2>&1)

So, I have an email box monitor sent to -1 however, I still do not see an option for "copy to list"
This option will be available in Customer area not in backend. Go to you customer account and try to create a email box monitor and check in that dropdown for "copy to list" option.

So, I did everything per suggestions here; however, reply tracking is still not working. Reply inbox says 0/0 even though I did respond to few emails that I sent to myself. Reply-to address i have to use is the new replies-only email that I created. Can I leave the reply-to address unchanged (so that it is the one that is use to send emails?)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 9.51.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 9.51.13 AM.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This is what I did:

• allowed -1: (Backend > Settings > Customers > Servers > Max. email box monitor: -1 )
  • CreateD a new email just for reply tracking
  • Added cron job: "*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /home/....."
  • created replied list
  • created an email box monitor with a condition of copy to list
  • For a replied list of members I have an autoresponder to send emails X days after a person is added to that list.

Back