Follow up to campiagns

branny

When we schedule a campaign, is there an option to resend to ones who haven't opened the mails after X number of days. I know many emails that has this as a basic function but I could not see this in Mailwizz?

You can create a segment for people that didn't open certain campaign and send a new campaign to that segment.

But thats after the fact though and a hassle to just create a segment after checking who didn't open it and you spend a lot of time doing that too. Would be good to have this feature as most ESP's have this feature and is particularly useful like a button to send after x number of days for those unopened emails.

In the setup step of a campaign, you also have such option you can use to only send to people that opened or did not opened a certain campaign, which is a less compressive option that segments.

In the setup step of a campaign, you also have such option you can use to only send to people that opened or did not opened a certain campaign, which is a less compressive option that segments.
Oh I did not see this as I looked everywhere. Can you kindly point this out as to where this is located?

Back