Fix 500 Internal Error Issue while Importing

The 500 internal server error often appears when importing emails to an existing blacklist of bigger size. After alot php tweaking, it was still the same with me.

However, I noticed that since making changes in timeout values and memory size limits in PHP is not making any effect. I moved onto the apache itself.

A simple fix is to increase timeout value for the apache and that will resolve the issue.
 

Dominium

New Member
Hi! This message shows up upon installation in the backend area:
Backend area

Error 500!

The table "{{language}}" for active record class "Language" cannot be found in the database.

Does anybody know what's wrong with how I am doing it?

Thanks!
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
@Dominium - Can you look into the database and see if the language table is there?
You can also try to rename the apps/common/runtime/cache folder into some other name so that your force rebuilding the caches.
 

nicogallina10

New Member
Hello i rename that folder but nothing happends. We have installed the last version of mailwizz

The database language is there !
 
Last edited:

Recif

New Member
Hello. Have you fixed the issue? I'm just installing milwizz last release and having the same issue!!
 
Last edited:

Recif

New Member
Thanks for answer. Well, I've enabled logs in php.ini to see what is wrong, I restarted apache and then now I've not the 500 error anymore! I don't understand anything... But, it is done.
 

frm.mwz

Well-Known Member
Thanks for answer. Well, I've enabled logs in php.ini to see what is wrong, I restarted apache and then now I've not the 500 error anymore! I don't understand anything... But, it is done.
the apache restart may have cleared some caches, perhaps also your browser cache was cleared in the meantime by you
(without knowing all details, it is hard from afar to find the reasons, but resetting a number of things oft helps)
 
Top