facing problem with tracking domain

I moved mailwizz to new server with taking proper backup of database and mailwizz files. Now, i am trying to add a new tracking domain but it is showing an error.
suppose my mailwizz is installed on abc.com domain and i have many tracking domains in it like track.xyz.com, track.pqr.com and so on. when i am adding new tracking domain it is generating below error.

"Cannot find a valid CNAME record for new.trackingdomain.com! Remember, the CNAME of new.trackingdomain.com must point to track.xyz.com!"

which is not correct, it should be abc.com and i have added cname record like this.
new.trackingdomain.com CNAME abc.com

i tried to remove already added track.xyz.com tracking domain and when i am adding it again, same error for this as well.

Please help me out.

Thanks

I moved mailwizz to new server with taking proper backup of database and mailwizz files. Now, i am trying to add a new tracking domain but it is showing an error.
suppose my mailwizz is installed on abc.com domain and i have many tracking domains in it like track.xyz.com, track.pqr.com and so on. when i am adding new tracking domain it is generating below error.

"Cannot find a valid CNAME record for new.trackingdomain.com! Remember, the CNAME of new.trackingdomain.com must point to track.xyz.com!"

which is not correct, it should be abc.com and i have added cname record like this.
new.trackingdomain.com CNAME abc.com

i tried to remove already added track.xyz.com tracking domain and when i am adding it again, same error for this as well.

Please help me out.

Thanks
Often cname settings do not work for the tracking domain, in such case, try parking the tracker on top of the mwz domain. Another way is to use a forward/redirection (e.g. also with a third party DNS provider to mask) so that the full tracking URLs work, not just the main domain. Yet another way is to edit the httpd.conf file (or your substitute).

Back