Error-saving and Time-saving Optimizations for Campaign Setup

Groundarker

Hello guys,

I thought it would be great if there were some optimizations/simplifications that could make an already great application even more efficient.

Optimization 1:
In the application backend by going to "Clients" -> "Groups"
for each group, in the "Servers" tab, I can assign the servers I want to that particular group.
These servers (which in our case represent individual IPs) are displayed when I create and configure a campaign.Having, in the "Campaign Delivery Servers" section, a large number of Delivery Servers, it often happens that I mistakenly select the checkboxes that I do not want to select.
From these errors arise a series of headaches that I would gladly avoid.

In order to avoid unwanted selections, can you envisage the possibility of grouping the delivery servers, so that when configuring a campaign, it is possible to select (perhaps with a select-all checkbox) the desired group of servers?

Optimization 2:

I was wondering if there was the possibility to define the default values for fields with a selection option (present in the various steps of creating a campaign).

I try to explain myself better:
Let's take for example the "campaign setting" section in which there are the sub-sections "campaign options", "campaign tracking options", etc... with the relative fields and relative options.
For simplicity I take into consideration the "randomize subscribers" field.
Here I have the option to select the "yes" or "no" option.
I wish it was possible to define the default value for each select field when I create a campaign.

I know very well that by copying an already set campaign, the newly copied campaign retains the settings of the original campaign, but if this could be foreseen, the times for creating a new campaign could be optimized.

Plase, let me know if the application already has the ability to implement these things or if you can implement them.

I wish everyone a great day!

Back