Error in Application Log

Emil

Hey guys,

Just starting up my Mailwizz adventure. Been setting everything up and started warmup.

I checked my Application log and noticed I got this weird error:

2018/03/05 17:06:45 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [113.128.105.228] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "ogPipe.aspx".' in /home/XXX/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXX/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('ogPipe.aspx')
#1 /home/XXXpublic_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#3 /home/XXXpublic_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/steelmai/...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/ogPipe.aspx?name=http://www.ntdtv.com/

I've checked the domain ntdtv.com (Not mine or anything) it is some Korean website of some kind. I got this error with more different domains as well. Mailwizz itself seems to be working 100% but still kinda strange with this error.

Anyone knows what the problem is here?

@Emil - Mailwizz logs pretty much everything that's going one, including the missing pages, so if someone accesses any page that does not exist, mailwizz logs it for you to review. You can, using htaccess, block this ip address 113.128.105.228 in case you feel it has to be blocked.

@twisted1919 That was an insanely fast reply. Thanks!

It was just to hear if I was missing out on some function in Mailwizz that was not working due to this error.

It's a new IP everytime and same 4-5 domains.

Back