Error executing "Subscribe"

STwig

Greetings,

I'm hitting a dead end in my search for a solution to this issue. When attempting to validate my send server I continue to see this error.

Things have tried:
Checked my Cron Jobs tab.
Checked my SES user permissions
Checked SES keys in use
Checked SES server name/port
Validated SES emails
Added firewall exception
Checked PHP extensions
Verified send domain

Any suggestions or insights would be amazing. Thanks for reading :)

NOTE: My SES account is still in sandbox mode. Not sure if that's the issue or not. From what I have read, it should not be... just throwing info at this.
MWError.JPG

Incase it helps.
DS.JPG

@STwig - the error might also come up because the user permissions aren't enough for the user whom you generated the api keys for, so you might check the tutorial above and give it those recommended permissions, or give it power user access in case those don't work.

I have followed the tutorial to the letter (in fact I had found this tutorial before but tried it again for the sake of argument), sadly the same thing is happening. Here is what the user currently has assigned:

perms.JPG

Thanks for the update, next then... :)

Is your website accessible by anyone?
I'm thinking amazon tries to reach your website url that will receive the https requests and it's not able to do so because of a firewall, or configuration, etc. So can you check that?

I have tested my connection to the server using this documentation.

I also based on another mailwizz setup doc, verified my domain in SES. I have checked my server and its firewall reads "inactive". So I don't think it is that.

My only though at this point is somehow the IAM user permissions are inefficient or failing somehow. I'm also running down the possibility of a server time difference but from what I can tell I've lined that up as close as possible.

Last edited:
My only though at this point is somehow the IAM user permissions are inefficient or failing somehow
That was my first thought as well, but PowerUser access is more than enough to go over this.

I'm also running down the possibility of a server time difference
If you're using a network time server, like NTP/chrony, you should have no such issue.
I have checked my server and its firewall reads "inactive". So I don't think it is that.
Can you open a support ticket with the URL of your SNS topic from your app, so we can try and push some POST requests to it and see if they go through?

Back