Emails not send. Cron issue. Ubuntu 20, Cyberpanel, PHP 7.4.10 - Digital Ocean server

POS

Hi,
I have installed MailWizz on a Ubuntu 20, Light Speed Webserver, with Cyberpanel. PHP 7.4.10. Installed on Digital Ocean.

MailWizz works well, except that I can not get the cron jobs to run at all.

I have tested the corn setup with a cron test file, and the crons themselves run. But I can't get it to fire the cron commands for MailWizz.

These are the settings MailWizz tells me to set:
* * * * * /bin/php -q /home/(mydomain.com)/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

This path is correct: /public_html/apps/console/ etc

I have tested many different PHP paths in the beginning of the cron, but haven't got any success.

In the SSH terminal, when writing "which PHP" I get the path: /usr/bin/php I have tried the crons with it, and the crons don't fire. Nothing shows in the MailWizz.

I've attached an image from Cyberpanel where I have added the crons. I also have additional crons to PHP files testing the crons, and they run (the other ones. ) But they are not -q

What must be done? Any ideas?

From CyberPanel:

crons-test.png

Did you try to run the command from command line and see what it says?
/usr/bin/php -q /home.,,,/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1

Hi, a little update.

Support told me the server didn't have the MySQL extension in the PHP. (However MailWizz worked well, so I guess it's not needed for anything than crons...)

So I typed this in SSH:

apt-get update
apt-get install php7.0-mysql

Now the crons show up in the MailWizz cron log, and it seems to work perfect. Haven't tested a campaign yet, but guess it will work well.

Back