Delivery server Pause after sending

jhall95

I have a delivery server set to send once every 2 minutes, but when I have 2 campaigns running against the same server it will send both of them at the same time, then wait 2 minutes then send them both again.

Are any of the settings at the delivery server able to help make them send in alternating minutes, or so the the server can never send 2 emails at the same time?

1611943718610.png

My understanding is that the "send at once" box doesn't actually do anything at this time, or at least it did not when I last asked. Has that changed in the most recent versions?

1611943813567.png

but when I have 2 campaigns running against the same server it will send both of them at the same time, then wait 2 minutes then send them both again.
Can you try to enable pcntl and then in the pcntl settings, set 1 "Campaigns in parallel" and 1 "Subscriber batches in parallel"?

Hey Twisted that has kind of solved it, but it will send all of campaign 1 before moving onto campaign 2.

What I had in mind was alternating between the 2 or however many campaigns I have sending on one server.

With the Campaigns in parallel set to 1 it also prevents 2 different delivery servers sending at the same time which is not an issue

Back