Deleting Warmup Plan

Eric535

I created my first warmup plan and added it to my delivery server. After realizing it did it wrong, I want to delete the warmup plan but I have a few questions.

1. Once I delete the warmup plan does my delivery sever go back to sending as its normal rate?
  2. If I delete the warmup plan and add a new one to the original delivery server, does it start the new warmup plan as normal?

Im just asking because in the documentation had me a bit confused and it said not to delete it. Like it says below.

- If we delete a Warmup Plan and that plan is attached to a delivery server, the server quota needs to be adjusted manually afterwards.
- Switching between plans when they are in processing mode is not advised. You should let the Warmup Plan finish all the generated schedules. If you do switch, the current plan will freeze and will resume if you ever use it again with this delivery server.

Once I delete the warmup plan does my delivery sever go back to sending as its normal rate?
No, the last rate set by the warmup plan will remain, you will need to adjust your delivery server settings, specifically the quota.

If I delete the warmup plan and add a new one to the original delivery server, does it start the new warmup plan as normal?
Yes, exactly.

Back