Delete or Move Inactive emails

Eric535

Should I delete my inactive emails or move them to an inactive list and try to re-engage them at a later time?

I think i read somewhere that some email clients were blocking the ability to track when you open their emails. I think it was apple mail. If this is the case would it be wise to delete or move them?

How many days in the norm for you to move them to an inactive list?

Should I delete my inactive emails or move them to an inactive list and try to re-engage them at a later time?

I think i read somewhere that some email clients were blocking the ability to track when you open their emails. I think it was apple mail. If this is the case would it be wise to delete or move them?
Deleting inactive email addresses may seem like a clean solution, but it could also mean losing potential opportunities to re-engage those subscribers in the future. Moving inactive email addresses to a separate inactive list allows you to maintain a record of these contacts while keeping your active list focused on engaged subscribers. By moving them to an inactive list, you can periodically attempt to re-engage them through targeted reactivation campaigns.
How many days in the norm for you to move them to an inactive list?
The timeframe for moving inactive subscribers to an inactive list can vary depending on your specific goals and industry norms. A common approach is to consider subscribers inactive if they haven't engaged with your emails (opened, clicked, or converted) in the last 3-6 months.

Deleting inactive email addresses may seem like a clean solution, but it could also mean losing potential opportunities to re-engage those subscribers in the future. Moving inactive email addresses to a separate inactive list allows you to maintain a record of these contacts while keeping your active list focused on engaged subscribers. By moving them to an inactive list, you can periodically attempt to re-engage them through targeted reactivation campaigns.

The timeframe for moving inactive subscribers to an inactive list can vary depending on your specific goals and industry norms. A common approach is to consider subscribers inactive if they haven't engaged with your emails (opened, clicked, or converted) in the last 3-6 months.

Thank you for being so helpful. Is there anywhere in the admin where I can go to an email and and see when was the last time they opened a campaign?

Thank you for being so helpful. Is there anywhere in the admin where I can go to an email and and see when was the last time they opened a campaign?
Unfortunately we don't have something like this. This can be doit by adding a custom field in list and then populate that custom file when subscriber open a campaign and in this way you can have last date when they open campaign.

Back