Custom styling

Jelle

Can i edit the styling of the subscribe iframe and the dashboard? If so where are the files where i can do so?

@Jelle - You can create a file called style-custom.css and put it into /customer/assets/css folder, and place your changes there. This will be loaded for customer area. The same goes for backend and frontend, create a file with same name as above and mailwizz will auto load it. Place the file for backend in /backend/assets/css and for frontend in /frontend/assets/css

Sure, the iframe is part of the frontend app, so you can edit it with the css you place for frontend

@Jelle - You can create a file called style-custom.css and put it into /customer/assets/css folder, and place your changes there. This will be loaded for customer area. The same goes for backend and frontend, create a file with same name as above and mailwizz will auto load it. Place the file for backend in /backend/assets/css and for frontend in /frontend/assets/css
Is a possible to change styles for 1 specific iframe for 1 specific list? I need to change background of button in iframe, but only for 1 specific list, not for all lists and users.

Is a possible to change styles for 1 specific iframe for 1 specific list? I need to change background of button in iframe, but only for 1 specific list, not for all lists and users.
You can use List form custom assets from Backend > Extensions, after enable this you can add custom css for form pages like: subscribe, unsubscribe.

Back