Custom Field/Segment as AR Trigger?

gvero

Hi,

Will this setup for the email sequence work as intended? I want the next email in the autoresponder sequence to be sent after someone clicks on the poll in my previous email. When they click on the poll, I assign them a custom field and segment them within that list. Please check the image below for details.

Thank you!

Attachments

• MailWizz-Campaign-overview.png
    MailWizz-Campaign-overview.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 6
Custom field work with segmentation.

If you do any custom field and segment, its better to run a live test campaign to your test list to check how it work as you need. If it works just copy for real time campaign.

Custom field work with segmentation.

If you do any custom field and segment, its better to run a live test campaign to your test list to check how it work as you need. If it works just copy for real time campaign.
Thank you for your response.

I understand that custom fields work with segmentation, and running a live test campaign is a good practice. However, my specific concern is about the triggering of the autoresponder.

I want to know if the autoresponder will automatically trigger and send the next email in the sequence as soon as a custom field is assigned to a user after they click on a poll. Essentially, I need confirmation that the autoresponder sequence can be set to react immediately to the assignment of a custom field.

Can you please confirm if this setup will work as intended?

Thank you!

It should work but as I said you should run a test this on your own testing Email list and your test AR list to see in real time how it goes.

If it work perfectly on your test list, then only you should run it to your main list and campaign.

Back