Custom Double Optin

arnew

Hi all,

Recently signed up to MailWizz and loving it so far. Right now I want to configure the double-optin and most importantly want to customize the way it looks.

I've found settings for other templates that I think are used for this thing in Backend > Settings > Email Templates yet can't find the specific one I should change to change the double-optin.

Am I in the wrong place? Simply missing something?

Would be great if someone with a little more experience could help out, thanks in advance!

Am I in the wrong place? Simply missing something?
This option is specific for lists because in list are stored subscribers. You will found this option: Double opt in if you go on Customer > Lists > Select one list > Update.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 09.22.18.png

Also you will found another settings in Backend > Settings > Customers > Lists > Force the OPT-IN process , from here you can force that all customers will have this option enabled for all lists and cannot change this.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 09.24.18.png

@laurentiu thanks for your reply. Maybe my question wasn't clear, if so, I apologise. However, I meant to customise the appearance and some of the text or even the heading if possible.1721114924203.png
This is what it looks like right now and it doesn't really fit with our brand, so customising would be great!

This is what it looks like right now and it doesn't really fit with our brand, so customising would be great!
To customise this page you can do this for list which you desire: Customer > Lists > "Select list" > Pages and from dropdown select Subscribe confirm email, or you can change for all lists from Backend > List page types > Subscribe confirm email

To customise this page you can do this for list which you desire: Customer > Lists > "Select list" > Pages and from dropdown select Subscribe confirm email, or you can change for all lists from Backend > List page types > Subscribe confirm email
You're a lifesaver. Thank you!

Back