copy segment rules

Igor

I have about 300 lists. And i need have similar segment in each of list. How i can copy\apply segment rules for all my lists?

These rules are copied only when you copy a list. Otherwise you have to create them for each list.

Thank you. But i think it will be nice if you release a new function "create segment for all/selected list" or etc

but field "email" always present :) I need split lists by email provider (google, yahoo, and etc)

it will be nice if you release a new function "create segment for all/selected list"
Do you mean just the creation of the segment for each list, but it would still work separately for each list? Or do mean one single segment selection at campaign setup?

That won't really work because the lists can, and will have different custom fields :-s
Would it work, if each list (which has a unique list ID) had for each (custom) field also a unique ID, and then the new fields across all lists would have unique IDs each too, even if the new field name is the same (for which one might need a field link if they were to be called across lists at once)?

Do you mean just the creation of the segment for each list, but it would still work separately for each list? Or do mean one single segment selection at campaign setup?
i just want create one rules of segmentation for all lists. For example i have 300 lists with gmail, yahoo, hotmail emails and i want create for each from 300 lists 3 segmants 1. with gmail 2. with yahoo 3. with hotmail. Now i need to create this 3 segments for each list personaly. and if need crete additional segment for mail.com emails i must go to each list and create it.

i just want create one rules of segmentation for all lists. For example i have 300 lists with gmail, yahoo, hotmail emails and i want create for each from 300 lists 3 segmants 1. with gmail 2. with yahoo 3. with hotmail. Now i need to create this 3 segments for each list personaly. and if need crete additional segment for mail.com emails i must go to each list and create it.
Thanks for confirming, this is what I understood, but wanted to make sure.
From my point of view, this should be possible to automate, since the steps can be done manually and are very clear.
Why do you think it is not possible, @twisted1919 ?

it was just a little sample. it may be used for filtering fete day by name for all lists for example

Back