Click tracking anomaly after update to 1.9.47

eggerda

Hello! Last night we updated MailWizz to 1.9.47.

Today, we sent the same exact campaign to a new batch of 200,000 randomly selected subscribers who did not get the first email.

Here are the stats:

1637687946274.png
Just 3 days ago, we sent this exact same email to the first batch of 200,000 randomly selected subscribers and get these stats:

1637688046656.png

So, the open rate is on pace to tie (as we just sent it out this morning) but the clicks are WAY low.

I've sent the campaign to myself, and it works fine and tracks my clicks.

I've looked in the application log, and I see the standard "Pages not found" logs, but there are only 21 of them for this campaign - so I don't think there's an issue?

2021/11/23 12:05:38 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [54.37.100.74] CHttpException: The requested page does not exist. in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:339
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTrack_url()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(115): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#9 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/apps/init.php(229): CApplication->run()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/server.domain.com/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...')
#11 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/campaigns/sd813kjr42b64/track-url/wp1791j26h29c/b709b764ffacd9f8a22b45695251e6a8bc3a20d5

... has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I just don't get it. Where's there's smoke there is usually fire - but I'm just stumped on this.

I've looked at analytics, and it matches up with this extremely low amount of clicks.

I've done the "web view" of the actual email that was sent to several subscribers, clicked the link, it worked, and it tracked...

Does anyone have any thoughts - maybe even @twisted1919 ?

I am a bit worried and want to find out what has caused this... thank you so much for any guidance!

Dan

Back