Cleaning Subscribers List

adventurous

Hi guys. I am reaching to the community because it has been more than a week that I opened a ticket about this, and it is really embarrassign the lazziness of Mailwizz support to provide an answer. A real shame!

What I need to do is this:

Let's say I have an automation sequence and I am sending something like this:

Email 1: Subject Line XX sent on day 0
Email 2: Subject Line AB sent on day 3
Email 3: Subject Line UY sent on day 6
Email 4: Subject Line RS sent on day 9
Email 5: Subject Line HY Sent on day 11
Email 6: Subject Line JH Sent on day 12

I want to take off my sequence all people who received Emails 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 but they did not open or click on any of them.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

I think @ghimes has given you some answers in your support ticket, I am not sure why the hostile attitude towards our support, but anyway.
The only way you can do this is via segmentation, because in segments you get to exlude people from a list that either click/open a certain campaign, or did not.

No hostility here. Just stating FACTS.

You are right, I received 'some answers" not THE answer. That's why I came here to request help from the community.

And let me illustrate my point with facts:

This was one of the answers from support:

Hello,
There is no tutorial. Maybe this video:
https://www.mailwizz.com/videos/campaigns-introduction/

So basically, your support KNOWS the video does not contain the answer that I need, yet that is the answer they provide.

Do you call that professionalism?

Or is it just an attitude of just trying to get by?

Or let me send this that does not work but I check the box replaying to the ticket.

There's nothing worse that a company that wants to blame the customer for their own flaws.

Flaws that you don't even want to admit about the weak internal processes of Mailwizz customer service.

Thanks, I'll make sure we're going to improve on this area, sometimes because of the volume of tickets, we might be a bit dismissive, but we try to improve.

Hello,
I am sorry, but I need to defend our support in this case, because, even if you are the customer, you are not always right. It is very easy to take things out of the context and show here only the part that suits you, but in the below screenshots is the complete answer :
1721117746061.png

So, before sending you to the video I indicated you the area where you can find those settings. if you would make the effort to follow the advices, you will find that the section is having tooltips and directions all over the place. I sent you to the video, because not finding the section I indicate, means that you need to get a better understanding of the application.

Not to mention that our previous answers were having also screenshots and indications to the segments solution, which @twisted1919 reiterated it above:
1721117995021.png

Bottom line, we are sorry for any inconvenience, and we are trying to always get better, but you need to understand that our support is limited in giving you directions towards your solutions and is not always able to solve exactly what you are after.

Cosmin

And if read the support thread, none of those options were working and when I requested additional help, like a tutorial or something, that's when support decided to send me a video that does not have the answer to check the box and don't take care of the customer.

I cannon believe a tool for email marketing does not have a easy way to clean the list when right now sending reputation as stated by gmail and yahoo is the most important thing for email deliverability.

What is most chocking is that when trying to do research to find the solution that support did not provide, I have found dozen of threads like this, where all your users experienced their frustration about this exact thing.

These threads are years old!! and STILL NO SOLUTION.

And you guys have decided to ignore the needs of your customers for years.

If I would have known this, I would have never bought the software, because with this mentality, this tool has its days counted.

By the way the segmentation idea is REALLY bad. I would have to manually move people from one segment to the other all the time

What is the purpose of an email automation when it will not be automated?

@adventurous - feel free top choose any other alternatives, currently that's all MailWizz can do, some things it does better, some things not so good. If you feel you find a tool that does better for what you need. use that, nobody keeps you here against your will.

Back