Check to see if subscriber opened a campaign

Eric535

Can I check to see if a specific subscriber has opened a campaign? Or perhaps a list of campaigns that were opened by at particular subscriber?

That's correct yes, then you can go in each one and see what that subscriber did for that campaign.
That's the best we have right now.

That's correct yes, then you can go in each one and see what that subscriber did for that campaign.
That's the best we have right now.
So i click on the campaign name and it just takes me to the campaign overview. No mention of the email in question.

So i click on the campaign name and it just takes me to the campaign overview. No mention of the email in question.
Yes, you will be redirected to campaign overview and there you will find all opens/clicks and you can check if this email make an open or click for this campaign.

Yes, you will be redirected to campaign overview and there you will find all opens/clicks and you can check if this email make an open or click for this campaign.
So your saying i have to go to the opens page and scroll through all the pages looking for the email in question?

So your saying i have to go to the opens page and scroll through all the pages looking for the email in question?
Yes, this is how it's works.

Also please check this: Filters tool from Lists > All Subscribers > Filters, here you have more options to filter for subscribers.

Back