Changing a list fields structure

Amer

Hello
Is it possible to change a mailwizz list's variables. For example, instead of FNAME to be Fname or firstname?

Here is the background of the question:

I have an eLearning system that, upon a student subscription, sends its information automatically through a webhook to a mailwizz list.

The eLearning platform sends:
first name {firstname}
Last name {lastname}
Email {email}

The mailwizz default list fields are
First name: FNAME
Last name: LNAME
Email: EMAIL

The webhook link accepts the information ONLY if they MATCH the structure of the mailwizz list field. Which is not the case :(

My eLearning system is a no code system, so I cannot modify the structure of th field sent in its webhook.

My last hope is to modify the mailwizz list fields.

Any advice?

The webhook link accepts the information ONLY if they MATCH the structure of the mailwizz list field. Which is not the case :(

My eLearning system is a no code system, so I cannot modify the structure of th field sent in its webhook.

My last hope is to modify the mailwizz list fields.

Any advice?
You cannot modify these custom fields, you can add custom fields to match your needs but also these fields to be used you need to use these in uppercase, for example you can create a custom field named firstname but to use this you need to use as FIRSTNAME.

You cannot modify these custom fields, you can add custom fields to match your needs but also these fields to be used you need to use these in uppercase, for example you can create a custom field named firstname but to use this you need to use as FIRSTNAME.
Thank you for your answer.

Any ideas on how to connect two systems that use different custome fields. one system sends in lowercase for example "email", and mailwizz system that uses uppercase "EMAIL"?

I thought of connecting them through a a google sheet + integromate (make). im not sure how can this is gonna work out.

Your ideas are most welcome.

Back