CException - invalid Alias

nadworks

Just installed the latest MW version on a fresh cPanel account for testing and after a smooth install process, ran into this error when trying to access the backend:

Error 500!
Alias "common.components.db.behaviors.DateTimeFormatterBehavior" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing PHP file and the file is readable.​
and below that:
CException
Alias "common.components.db.behaviors.DateTimeFormatterBehavior" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing PHP file and the file is readable.​

I checked for apps/common/components/init/SystemInit.php and the file is definitely there in case that could have been a possible cause.

Any idea?

@nadworks - it looks like you haven't uploaded all the files, some of them failed uploading so try again and make sure all the files are uploaded.

i downloaded 1.9.47.zip from https://www.mailwizz.com/download/ then uploaded the zip file to my server and unzip it after which i installed it and get this error when i try to log in to the back end
  • The extension "Translate" has failed to update!
  • The extension has to be enabled in order to update it.

Error 500!​

Alias "ext-tour.common.models.*" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing directory or file.

This is third time and reinstalling my server and uploading same file but the error is always there. If the files are not complete then the issue should be from the downloaded file. The file was uploaded and unzipped on the server.

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
@telim2 - Just make sure all files are uploaded and disable PHP's opcache from your server, it seems it interferes with your setup.
Also, we don't support 1.9.47 anymore, its there for download purposes only, you'll have to upgrade to 2.x

Back