Can you recommend delivery servers?

MailWizz

Today, I tried all the third-party service of delivery servers listed in the MailWizz backend. I found that some of them have already been merged, such as Sendinblue and Tipimail, with significant changes. Some of them doesn't work already.

Do you have any recommended delivery servers? Or how you configure the delivery servers usually. Welcome to share.
Thanks in advance!

What do you mean some of them don't work already? They all should work just fine...
Hello, for example,
1. I use Smtp Inboxroad, I configured it according to the official guide of Inboxroad, but never got the Delivery Server Active mail.
2. I use Bravo Web API, and I got a notice that there should be a "type" between "marketing" and "transic".
3. Oracle acquires Dyn Web API, it seems does not provide email API again.
Like these, I am a freshman, if I am wrong, correct me, and try to configure delivery servers for 3 days, only Mailgun workso_O

Hello, for example,
1. I use Smtp Inboxroad, I configured it according to the official guide of Inboxroad, but never got the Delivery Server Active mail.
2. I use Bravo Web API, and I got a notice that there should be a "type" between "marketing" and "transic".
Like these, I am a freshman, if I am wrong, correct me, and try to configure delivery servers for 3 days, only Mailgun workso_O
With Inboxroad - you need to use SMTP Delivery server, API have issue with Inboxroad.

If you can try AWS SES, Elastiemail - all working fine.

Ask them, they are pretty responsive. if MailWizz says the email has been sent, it has been sent.

Did you ask Brevo about the issue? I believe it is related to the API key and permissions. @laurentiu might know more about this.

Yeah, this will be removed from the app if its not working anymore.

Ask them, they are pretty responsive. if MailWizz says the email has been sent, it has been sent.

Did you ask Brevo about the issue? I believe it is related to the API key and permissions. @laurentiu might know more about this.

Yeah, this will be removed from the app if its not working anymore.
Thank you, I will try to fix them again today

With Inboxroad - you need to use SMTP Delivery server, API have issue with Inboxroad.

If you can try AWS SES, Elastiemail - all working fine.
Hello, thanks for advices.
Elastiemail doesn't provide a free plan. I send under 2000 mails each month.
AWS SES blocked my account, and asked me a survey, I replied more than 5 times, but could not pass it always.
I will keep trying, thank you dear.

Back