Can we create stream for receiving domains

Is it possible in Mailiwizz to create streams for receiving domains. For example when I run a campaign I want all emails to a groups of domains (say yahoo.com, aol.com, att.net and bellsouth.net) to go at (1) a specific speed (2) to go from a specific delivery server.

I can do this from my MTA configurations but just wondering if its also possible from Mailwizz end.

Check domain policies from each delivery server settings.
But yes, this should be done at smtp server level.

Hi Twisted,

The domain policy information says

"If your delivery server cannot send emails to certain domains, or it can only send to a small list of domains, you can add domain policies to reflect this. If you want to send emails only to yahoo.com but deny for any other domain, you will need a allow policy for the domain yahoo.com and a deny policy on domain * If you want to send to all domains except yahoo, then a deny policy on yahoo domain is enough. If you want a policy for all yahoo emails, including yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.com.br, etc you can simply enter "yahoo" as policy domain. The sign * acts as a policy wildcard matching any domain. A domain of domain*.com or *domain.com has no effect."

If I create two delivery servers one for all domain but deny yahoo/aol and 2nd server to allow yahoo/aol and deny all of others. Then I attach both of the servers in my campaign - would Mailwizz attempt the delivery of yahoo/aol on both the servers and then only send from 2nd.

Or in case if yahoo/aol attempted from 1st but denied (because of domain policy) it would simply drop the email attempt.

It won't drop the email attempt, it will move the email at the end of the queue and it will try to find a suitable server to send the email with.
The campaign will not be marked as sent till all the emails are sent, so if mailwizz cannot find a suitable server, it will just cycle through the sending process till it finds one.

Back