Campaings not sending and error 500

Alejandro

Hi, Guys...

I've been expiriencing some errors: my campaings get stuck in procesing and when trying to test a campaign I've got this message:

Error 500!
Class 'Guzzle\Http\Client' not found

I've checked my php version trogh misc/php info and I've got PHP Version 7.0.25

I've also checked my cron jobs and they are ok.

I've cheked system logs and i see a few, but I don't undestand them. Here are the last 2:

2018/04/10 02:00:04 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status` = "sending", last_updated = NOW() WHERE status = "processing" AND last_updated < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 7 HOUR).
2018/04/10 02:00:04 [error] [application] CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
2018/04/11 15:16:16 [error] [exception.Error] [189.228.170.67] Error: Class 'Guzzle\Http\Client' not found in /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/vendors/Composer/vendor/sendgrid/sendgrid/lib/SendGrid.php:85
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/vendors/Composer/vendor/sendgrid/sendgrid/lib/SendGrid.php(53): SendGrid->prepareHttpClient()
#1 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/models/DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi.php(246): SendGrid->__construct('SG.F2ISmAq9Qlmb...', Array)
#2 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/models/DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi.php(186): DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi->getClient()
#3 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/customer/controllers/CampaignsController.php(1768): DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi->sendEmail(Array)
#4 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTest('my2483ebda383')
#5 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#6 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#7 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#8 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#9 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#10 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#11 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('test')
#12 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/test')
#13 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#14 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#15 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/customer/index.php(18): require_once('/home3/tintach1...')
#16 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/customer/index.php/campaigns/my2483ebda383/test
HTTP_REFERER=http://chido.tintachida.com/customer/index.php/campaigns/my2483ebda383/template
---
2018/04/11 15:19:28 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [189.228.170.67] CHttpException: Unable to resolve the request "costumer". in /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('costumer')
#1 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#3 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/index.php(18): require_once('/home3/tintach1...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/costumer
---

Please, help me :-(

Error 500!
That's the reason the campaign get stuck most likely.

Do you use any extension, for example kickbox? Can you disable the extensions you have added and see if the error still occurs ?

Hi, Guys...

I've been expiriencing some errors: my campaings get stuck in procesing and when trying to test a campaign I've got this message:

Error 500!

I've checked my php version trogh misc/php info and I've got PHP Version 7.0.25

I've also checked my cron jobs and they are ok.

I've cheked system logs and i see a few, but I don't undestand them. Here are the last 2:

2018/04/10 02:00:04 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status` = "sending", last_updated = NOW() WHERE status = "processing" AND last_updated < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 7 HOUR).
2018/04/10 02:00:04 [error] [application] CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
2018/04/11 15:16:16 [error] [exception.Error] [189.228.170.67] Error: Class 'Guzzle\Http\Client' not found in /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/vendors/Composer/vendor/sendgrid/sendgrid/lib/SendGrid.php:85
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/vendors/Composer/vendor/sendgrid/sendgrid/lib/SendGrid.php(53): SendGrid->prepareHttpClient()
#1 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/models/DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi.php(246): SendGrid->__construct('SG.F2ISmAq9Qlmb...', Array)
#2 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/models/DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi.php(186): DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi->getClient()
#3 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/customer/controllers/CampaignsController.php(1768): DeliveryServerSendgridWebApi->sendEmail(Array)
#4 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTest('my2483ebda383')
#5 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#6 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#7 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#8 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#9 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#10 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#11 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('test')
#12 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/test')
#13 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#14 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#15 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/customer/index.php(18): require_once('/home3/tintach1...')
#16 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/customer/index.php/campaigns/my2483ebda383/test
HTTP_REFERER=http://chido.tintachida.com/customer/index.php/campaigns/my2483ebda383/template
---
2018/04/11 15:19:28 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [189.228.170.67] CHttpException: Unable to resolve the request "costumer". in /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('costumer')
#1 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#3 /home3/tintach1/public_html/chido/index.php(18): require_once('/home3/tintach1...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/costumer
---

Please, help me :-(

check
# if all files in place
# file permissions
# dbf integrity

That's the reason the campaign get stuck most likely.

Do you use any extension, for example kickbox? Can you disable the extensions you have added and see if the error still occurs ?
Hi, thanks for the help... I've got the data base back up and "the checker extensions" and I went and diactivated them, and tried again but still nothing :-(

check
# if all files in place
# file permissions
# dbf integrity
Hi, man... thanks.

Sorry for the this, but I don't now how to check that... like, exactly wich permissions needs each file, and how can I check if dbf integrity or if all files in place?

thanks a lot, man.

Hi, man... thanks.

Sorry for the this, but I don't now how to check that... like, exactly wich permissions needs each file, and how can I check if dbf integrity or if all files in place?

thanks a lot, man.

If you made no code modifications, then "all files in place" can be achieved by copying what is missing (after comparison of two archives (the working backup and the broken current)).

For the "file permission fix", set all files to 644 and all directories to 755, except some, which you find listed for chmod 777 here
https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/migrating-mailwizz-to-a-new-server/

For "dbf integrity", try via your control panel's dbf section, or via phpmyadmin, or ask an admin.

Then i literally have no clue. We have released 1.5.4 now, maybe try an upgrade to see if that could help ?

Then i literally have no clue. We have released 1.5.4 now, maybe try an upgrade to see if that could help ?
Man... I'm trying to download the new version torugh codecanyon but they online got the 1.5.1. the same I have... when the new version is going to be abailable in codecanyion?

By the way... I have the backup manager extension, and I have a backup from a day it was working ok, according to the logs... should I restore the back up? there's a correct way to do it?

Man... I'm trying to download the new version torugh codecanyon but they online got the 1.5.1. the same I have... when the new version is going to be abailable in codecanyion?
New versions are always earlier here than on codecanyon, where approval takes extra time.
Hence, try here: https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/beta-mailwizz-1-5-4.4997/

By the way... I have the backup manager extension, and I have a backup from a day it was working ok, according to the logs... should I restore the back up? there's a correct way to do it?
That may be the easiest.

I've fixed it.. It seems there where some files missing... after I re upload the backup files everything worked ok...

thanks for all the help.

Back