Campaign Status is showing pending sending status.

sprintrise

Hi

I have setup email campaign but they are continue showing pending Sending or only sending campaign status. When it will be 100% sent

Here I have created Cron JObs. IT is not working for me. Can you look out my account and fix whatever the problem is. I can share login details

Here I have created Cron JObs. IT is not working for me. Can you look out my account and fix whatever the problem is. I can share login details
Did you have set the cronjobs?
Do you have an active delivery server?

You can check if the crons run in Backend->Miscellaneous->Cron job history

Also if all off these are correctly set try to debug sending campaign following this article: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/debug-send-campaigns-command/ and post here the output

HI.

Everything has been working perfectly this morning. I can send small test emails. But now its stuck in pending sending on 1 spesific account.

Any suggestions why 1 moment all worked fine. And the next it doenst work?

Hello,
Did you try to set Adjust campaigns at once to YES? (Backend->Settings->Cron)

Cosmin

It is adjusted to YES. And it was set to 2 campaigns at once. But with the "parralel" setting on. Only 1 campaign runs. With it of i run both at the same time.

Server speed is 5000 mails per hour.

now it runs at 2500 mails per hour

Server speed is 5000 mails per hour.
What do you mean by that? I presume that this is some quota. The email sending speed of Mailwizz is based on your server config (CPU and RAM) and of course the settings in the Backend->Settings->Cron.
If you want us to take a look at the settings, please open a support ticket and share backend access and indicate your server specs as well.

Cosmin

The thing is not with my specs.

Ive had many mail servers with the same spec.

Usually i can send 5000 mails per hour - per IP.

Now when i send its asif 5000 mails per hour is the maximum and then it divides that by the number of IP's thats sending.

Back