Campaign Stats not working.

branny

Hi All,

Have a client that is using Spark as SMTP so 2rd party API and he says that when he sends a campaign, all land in inbox and he opens the emails.
But when he goes to campaign stats, there is no stats everything shows as zero except for campaign sent, zero opens etc.

Is there a setting where Mailwizz should be tracking the opens etc?

You should keep in mind the campaign stats are cached, so it takes some time for them to show updated data.
You can also open a support ticket after you have included an email from mail-tester.com in your campaigns and then we can analyze that.

The thing is its already been 24 hrs. How long is this in Cached mode?

I also notice all the tracking setup and the clients unsubscribe comes up with a Not found. So he has verified all his tracking info and all seems to be ok.

See: https://d.pr/i/PahJcA

Seems that you're using tracking domains but your server cannot handle them. When you access your tracking domain, you must see MailWizz, if you don't, then its not okay. You're using CPanel, so most likely you need to add a domain alias in the domain where MailWizz is installed, for each of your tracking domains.

The problem is when someone adds the tracking domain, they don't use our domain so when I go to add a domain alias in CPanel, I get this message. So how does it work when others add tracking domains that are not in our DNS as they just verify tracking domains pointing CNAME to our server and successfully verifies.

Error: (XID ckbu8w) This domain points to an IP address that does not use the DNS servers associated with this server. Transfer the domain to this server’s nameservers at the domain’s registrar or update your system to recognize the current DNS servers. To do this, use WHM’s Configure Remote Service IPs interface.

Back