Campaign Setup page loads slowly

Groundarker

Dear guys,
These days I am experiencing a huge slowdown in the passage of creation from the Campaign from the "Details" TAB to the "Setup" TAB.

Specifically, the problem appears when the software tries to load the "Setup" page after clicking on the "Save and next" button.

This problem is found only for the list where there are a large number of campaigns created and already sent.
Currently on the list where we are experiencing huge slowdowns we have 1,981 campaigns created and the total list is about 3kk of subscribers.

I await your news.
Thanks

We will look into adding an autocomplete to that field, this will improve things considerably.
Expect to get this in our next release.

@Groundarker - We debugged this and the issue does not seem to come from the number of campaigns.
Do you think you can open a support ticket so we can have a look at this in backend? Make sure you include ftp as well.

Hi @twisted1919,
I am writing to you as I am carrying out tests personally to understand where I find the problem.

Could you please tell me how I can debug to find the reason for the slowdown myself?

I also send you the dashboard screen of our data below:
1607095008154.png

The problem lies in loading the TAB / Page -> SETUP of the change or creation of the campaign.

1607095490754.png

It currently takes 70 seconds to go from the Details page to Setup and load permanently.

On the other hand, if on the Details page I select a list with a few campaigns sent, this massive slowdown is not found, taking about 6 seconds.

We assume that the problem stems from this feature which retrieves all previously sent campaigns (in our case over 2000 campaigns and stats) and slows down the total page load.

1607095669944.png

We are not interested in having this function currently, but in the permissions page it is not possible to disable / enable this function? Can you predict it in the next version? Or can you tell me how I can do it myself?

Thanks and good job

@Groundarker - Sorry for the late reply, this week we've been super busy with releasing v1.9.18 and haven't had enough time for anything else, please give us a few more days to look into this.
@laurentiu - Let's discuss this on Monday.

I'm waiting for you then, thanks to you too
I tested on our dev with 1600 campaigns and all are loaded in 3-4 seconds when I go from details to setup page.
Can you open support ticket and give us login and ssh credentials and to take a look on your app.

Back