Campaign Sent Successfully but mails not delivered to recipients

Wikiprospects

Hi Everyone,
I created a Regular Campaign for 7 subscribers & sent successfully,Status showing 100% sent! Even Checked " misc/campaigns-delivery-logs " in that page also it shows processed status success, but didn't received a email! Kindly give some solutions to this!

Regards,
Balavignesh.P

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    217.8 KB · Views: 8
Try mail-tester.com, add an email from there to your seed list, then check to see if you receive it and what's the score.
If MailWizz said the email has been sent, then it has, so most likely it's either your smtp server did not deliver it, or ir landed in spam or the like.

hi
tried email-tester.com, but mail not received & didn't show score ! but in my cpanel email account it showing email was sent! Even it shows some warning message like this! I attached the screenshot of that ! kindly check it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    217 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    90.9 KB · Views: 13
You'll have to check your mail server setup, it seems there's something wrong with it. Nothing related to MailWizz...

I'm Having 4 email accounts in cPanel! i tried to send one of the other email accounts i have created in cpanel! It's Working! mail received! but for mail-tester site mails not receiving! even i opened port25 access in my hosting service!

Back