Campaign sent go in junk folder but from webmail no

nemesis82

Hy,
i have a strange issue and maybe could give me some info about that.
Configuration :
Mailwizz + my own smtp with a webmail client

- Mailwizz - sending a test campaign go directly into junk folder.
- Webmail - send the same campaign ( html code, ecc. ecc. copy/paste ) go into inbox

Domain, link, all equal in the 2 version but mailwizz go into junk folder ( always )
Have you some hints?

thanks

adding...
i've tried removing all tpye of header from mailwizz but nothing change, always junk folder.

In header from Mailwizz campaign i found this :

X-Brightmail: Suspected Spam
X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduledrtdekgdeikecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucfvgffngfevqffokffvtefnkfetnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecuogfhohhrsghiugguvghnkfhpucdlhedttddmnecujfgurhepkfffuffhvfggtgigsegrtdhjthdttdejnecuhfhrohhmpedfpfhotfgvphhlhicuffhoshfjvghrmhgrnhhoshcuoehnohhrvghplhihseguohhshhgvrhhmrghnohhsrdhitheqfdcuoehnvgifshhlvghtthgvrhesughoshhhvghrmhgrnhhoshdrihhtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpefgudelfeekleehvdeviedvteeileetvdfgveefheeljefftefgveekudetheduleenucffohhmrghinhepughoshhhvghrmhgrnhhoshdrihhtnecukfhppeekvddrudeihedrvdegfedruddukedpkedvrdduieehrddutdefrddvudefnecuhfhorhgsihguuggvnhfkphepkedvrdduieehrddutdefrddvudefnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepmhgrihhlrdguohhshhgvrhhmrghnohhsrdhithdpihhnvghtpeekvddrudeihedrvdegfedruddukedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeeonhgvfihslhgvthhtvghrseguohhshhgvrhhmrghnohhsrdhitheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeiirghrrhhogiesthhimhdrihhtqecuqfftvefrvfeprhhftgekvddvneiirghrrhhogiesthhimhdrihht
X-RazorGate-Vade-Verdict: spam 500
X-RazorGate-Vade-Classification: spam

The same header from my webmail got result : Clean

@jhall95 yes,
webmail : 5.5/10
mailwizz : 5.7/10

but is very strange the same email ( code, sender, ecc. ecc. ) from MW go into junk folder and from webmail not.
MW mailer : Switfmail ( also phpmail same behavior )

im surprised either of them inbox with a score of 5. Try and get that higher and see if it helps. If the headers are identical and both coming from the same IP with both methods of sending, then there should not be a difference. Or try sending to different mailboxes, maybe the one you are testing with has some bias from previous tests

Now 9/10
My problem is not mail-tester and the result, my problem is :
Why from my webmail i go inbox and from MW i go into junk folder with the same email, code, sender, ecc. ecc. ?
I 've also tried to remove all header information from MW ( php code ) and got a clean header but seems that MW doing some changes that send me into junk folder .

Hello,
We do not recommend removing Mailwizz headers, since that will not make your email more compliant, on a contrary. The mail-tester score also is showing that. The Mailwizz default headers will never hurt your email score. It has to do with your delivery server settings and reputation. Anyway with the score around 5 you cannot expect to have emails in the inbox. Maybe for the webmin there was a time when you choose 'This email is not junk' and your client remembers that.

Cosmin

Hi, read the entire thread... with 9/10 is not a problem of my delivery server and also, the same email sent directly from my mta ( also through command line ) go inbox and from MW not. This is not my first setup of MW.
Instead, i found the problem in phpmailer in MW, i have changed 1 parameters and now i go inbox also with MW.

Hi, read the entire thread... with 9/10 is not a problem of my delivery server and also, the same email sent directly from my mta ( also through command line ) go inbox and from MW not. This is not my first setup of MW.
Instead, i found the problem in phpmailer in MW, i have changed 1 parameters and now i go inbox also with MW.
what was the settings change in phpmailer

Glad to hear that you change a parameter and it land to Inbox.

That's really great.

Hy, in really not only a phpmailer change ( because also Swift Mailer give me the same issue ).
I have removed wrong character in "X-" header ( /apps/common/config/main-custom.php )
'email.custom.header.prefix' parameter.
But i had this problem only with 1 customer with a single private domain

Back