Campaign Sending API

technical

Hi,

Seem to be hitting a snag when I trying to create a new campaign and I keep getting messages saying:

"status": "error",
"error": {
"name": "Campaign name cannot be blank.",
"from_name": "From name cannot be blank.",
"from_email": "From email cannot be blank.",
"subject": "Subject cannot be blank.",
"reply_to": "Reply to cannot be blank."
}
}

I have tried urlencoded and form data via postman and this is the error I seem to be hitting, can somebody help?

Used the same example as mentioned in the API docs but of no use.

I have tried urlencoded and form data via postman and this is the error I seem to be hitting, can somebody help?

Used the same example as mentioned in the API docs but of no use.
Can you confirm that you set body params as i the bellow picture?

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 16.56.55.png

Ah ok, I see that the parameter settings seem to be different; it needs to be set with campaign followed by the attribute. Let me give it a try and get back

1701156635216.png

what is the process for embedding the template unique ID? tried a few methods but all seem to be showing up the same error as Please provide a template for your campaign.

what is the process for embedding the template unique ID? tried a few methods but all seem to be showing up the same error as Please provide a template for your campaign.
Should be:
Code:
campaing[template][template_uid]
and value will be template_uid

hopefully last question
send_at' => date('2023-11-28 14:00:00', strtotime('+10 hours')) even though i have set the time at a later date the campaign send is immediate? Anything I am missing out please?

Yes twisted that is the actual one, 2023-11-28 time at 14:00 PM London Time, but seems like its triggering immediately so checking with the support

have another question here say i want to use mailwizz as a relay meaning, I want to use the template stored on mailwizz but via the api i call the template but pass the email parameter within the api call is that something that can be achieved

Now that you're showing me that screenshot, you're missing the point entirely. Don't add that date(...) wording, makes no sens. Add just the date.

datetime represents the data type, and in parentheses, you can see the actual format we expect. It's all standard stuff.

Back