Bulk Unsubscribe a List of People?

pokerdawg

I have a list on MailWizz that is getting good deliverability but not great

I exported the list, ran through a third party tool to flag bounces, catch-all, etc. (going for cleanest delivery, best reputation) and want to re-import to MailWizz, with the "bad" ones now flagged as unsubscribed.

Can I just reupload the list with the status changed on those people to "unsubscribed" and will it match up and update the status? I want to be sure I'm not creating duplicate records with conflicting statuses.

OR ... is there a tool I missed where I can upload a list of emails and just have them all unsubscribed from existing lists?

LAST QUESTION:
If someone is on List A and List B and they unsubscribe from List A, they are still on List B, correct? Some commercial providers take an unsubscribe as remove from all lists, just want to be sure I understand how MailWizz handles it.

Thank you!

is there a tool I missed where I can upload a list of emails and just have them all unsubscribed from existing lists?
Go to your list, then go to subscribers of that list. Then click the "Bulk action from source" button.

If someone is on List A and List B and they unsubscribe from List A, they are still on List B, correct?
Correct, lists are completely separate entities.

Back