Bounce Server Settings

sicja

We are encountering high bounce rates on our campaigns and this is our bounce server settings and most emails bouncing are @yahoo.com domains.

Whats could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!!
1713796326643.png

When an email bounces, in the campaign stats, you will also see the reason why it bounced. What doe sit say?

Did you take that message from the dashboard of the app? Because what I meant is to take a look in the campaign stats, for any particular campaign, from its overview, click the bounces section to view detailed breakdown of those bounces, which also contain the reason why they bounced.

Did you take that message from the dashboard of the app? Because what I meant is to take a look in the campaign stats, for any particular campaign, from its overview, click the bounces section to view detailed breakdown of those bounces, which also contain the reason why they bounced.
This is the message Im getting

Bounce Type: HARD Message: 5.0.0 (undefined status)

That's least helpful :(
I did some research and it seems to be related to microsoft servers(outlook/hotmail). It might be because they are unable to find proper DNS records for your delivery server, but regardless, you should try and post a question on their forums and see if you get any proper answer.

Back