Bounce server for Elastic Email

Sheheryar Ahmed

Hi,

I have recently purchased mailwizz and it is a fantastic script. I have setup everything but I cannot find how to set up bounce servers for elasticemail.

Thanks.

Hello Ahmedji,

For Elasticmail, when you setup Delivery server select Elastic API so you don't need to setup bounce server for that.

After setup DS, you need to add notification URL in Elastic Setting to manage bounce and all.

Hi,

But where is notification URL??

I want to edit my from: and to: email in DS but when I saving after editing it does not let me save by saying BS is required.

I have opened a support ticket which is this hope anyone can help.

" I have mentioned from: and to: emails on the delivery server which is xyz@gmail.com. But in the campaign setting, I have added to and from of another email which is abc@domain.com. After sending emails it shows

how to configure this if I am sending campaigns which has 3 or 4 different domains. How to manage this. I need different to and from.

@Sheheryar Ahmed - Your delivery server has a setting called Force FROM which is set to Always. You can set it to Never to allow any email address as a FROM address, but keep in mind this won't work for all servers and your delivery might fail because of this, so make sure you try it a lot before.

Go to your DS - edit it - on Top - you will see Info icon - click on it.

In Alert box you can see URL to add in Elastic settings.

You nee
Hi,

But where is notification URL??

I want to edit my from: and to: email in DS but when I saving after editing it does not let me save by saying BS is required.

I have opened a support ticket which is this hope anyone can help.

" I have mentioned from: and to: emails on the delivery server which is xyz@gmail.com. But in the campaign setting, I have added to and from of another email which is abc@domain.com. After sending emails it shows

how to configure this if I am sending campaigns which has 3 or 4 different domains. How to manage this. I need different to and from.
You need to create Elasticemail API not SMTP.

Back