Blacklist synced across multiple mailwizz vps

SkyCRM

Rotating 5-10 different mailwizz VPS with matching and synced blacklist. Each server will send from a different domain and have 8-16 ips. This can be done with api, cronjob and timing but we need someone who knows how...

Details

We send bulk mail (20million and more). All vps will get shut down as IP reputation decreases - but we always have new vps/mail wizz servers being warmed up to replace old ones. The point - when we build a new mailwizz server to swap out old server, it must also be synced up and matching the blacklist that were PREVIOUSLY blacklisted:)

If you are interested in this job please let me know. Also, if you use Skype please connect with me. Profile = michael.mciver (it will say skyquota crm)

Appreciation in advance,
Mike

Last edited:
Rotating 5-10 different mailwizz VPS with matching and synced blacklist. Each server will send from a different domain and have 8-16 ips. This can be done with api, cronjob and timing but we need someone who knows how...

Details

We send bulk mail (20million and more). All vps will get shut down as IP reputation decreases - but we always have new vps/mail wizz servers being warmed up to replace old ones. The point - when we build a new mailwizz server to swap out old server, it must also be synced up and matching the blacklist that were PREVIOUSLY blacklisted:)

If you are interested in this job please let me know. Also, if you use Skype please connect with me. Profile = michael.mciver (it will say skyquota crm)

Appreciation in advance,
Mike

Mailwizz is an Email marketing application. By default, Mailwizz can't send any email without an SMTP Server or SMTP API. For example, Mailwzz is used to handle/rotate multiple SMTP getaways, manage email campaigns, Manage email lists, manage email autoresponders/email automation, etc. So, changing the Mailwizz server is not the right solution. As you mentioned, for example, ESP, do you think Mailchimp, Mailgun, Sparkpost, and Sendgrid change servers every month?

Now, Come to the SMTP Server. As you mentioned, you warmed up the Server, but you are changing it. I am confused. If you warn the server perfectly, it takes 4-8 weeks to achieve maximum deliverability (depending on targeted volume and engagement). This means after the 9th week, you will get a good result if everything works perfectly. Once your SMTP warmed up, and you changed servers at that time. Is that right? I think changing server is not the right solution. I think it's something like, my head burst, and I cut off my head without treating my head.

Now, many of us can say that I have 20 years of experience in email marketing and I am sending 10 Million per day. In any case, you have 20 years of experience or send 5 million per day. IP changing is Not the Right Solution for Email marketing. IPv4 IP addresses are limited. Now Comes IPv6, But all Email service providers do not support IPv6.

Do Microsoft, Google, Zoho, etc., change IP every few days? The answer Is NOT. Because IP addresses are limited. Five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) are responsible for the allocation of IP address space in their respective regions. such as American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN), Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre (RIPE NCC), Asia-Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), Latin American and Caribbean Network Information Centre (LACNIC), African Network Information Center (AFRINIC). How do you find a good IP, as IP addresses are limited? OVH, contabo 90% IP already (UCEPROTECT-Level 3) Network Blacklist. So, what's next for us in email marketing?

It's for fun; I am just sharing my opinion and nothing else. Advance Thanks to everyone for reading.

Last edited:
Back