Autoresponder not updating sending speed after i update Delivery Server "Pause after send"

mercuryyy

I checked all Cron logs everything is running.

The only way to update the Autoresponder is to pause it and then resume.
I want to be able to play with the "Pause after send" in each deliver servers without having to pause and resume the Autoresponder is that possible?

The only way to update the Autoresponder is to pause it and then resume.
That's correct, otherwise your subscribers might get weird emails.

I want to be able to play with the "Pause after send" in each deliver servers without having to pause and resume the Autoresponder is that possible?
I don't see how these two are connected, maybe i am missing something, but the "Pause after send" is a delivery server settings which applies right after an email is sent with that delivery server, so it will apply regardless of anything else.

@twisted1919

What happens is i want to set the delivery server to pause for 180 seconds after each email.
I then monitor my bounce and i want to be able to real time change it to 60 seconds then 30 seconds then 10 ...
while im monitoring my bounce log.

The problem is, only if you pause the campaign and then resume will the new settings made in the delivery server pause after send will take into effect.

Well yeah, that's how things work, not because of mailwizz but because of how computer works.
When a process starts, it will load in memory what it needs and discard it when the process is done, so you doing changes in the middle of the process does not get reflected until you start the process again, which means in your case, pause/unpause the campaign.
Hope that makes sense and will help you find an alternative to your plan.

Back