Autoresponder after someone hasn't open previous mail

Hi,

@twisted1919 Is there still no good and easy solution to setup AutoResponder to people who didn't open the previous campaign?
I can setup regular campaign manually to achieve this but I want to do it automatically.
Like I want to setup a campaign and an AutoResponder after 1 day of the previous campaign to people who didn't open the email.
Any help will be highly appreciate.

I want to setup an AutoResponder who didn't open the previous campaign after 1 day..

Thanks.

@twisted1919 ok so Setup part is pretty clear but what do I select in Confirmation Autoresponder event * - After Subscribe. They are subscribed already so that's why I'm confused.

And still... Why author does not care about customers and cannot make a proper marketing application with all those feature that people listed in this thread?

I'm using 1.5.7 and can't find how to send AR-camp to those subscribers who unopened more than 1 camp...
Also why we need no dance around with custom fields and segments no make a proper email sequence?

Okay, I made a custom field named Stage and marking to a number of email that subscriber got. I can also track a current Stage for subscriber with a tracking opens and\or links clicking. But it's total garbage and useless! You wanna know why?

Because everytime when the subscriber will open old letters or click links in them - he will change his custom fields and get on early Stages again!

Can't find words how bad I'm feeling when trying to do an effective email marketing with this software. Seems Mailwizz could be used only by spammers to make mass email spam campaigns, because there are a lot of butch options to work with huge lists but no any options to do at least one of the true email marketing techniques such as lead nurturing for example.

Considering it only cost $50 you can't expect something like InfusionSoft or ActiveCampaign

Maybe active campaign is more suited for you since you can do all sort of segmenting ARs.

Considering it only cost $50 you can't expect something like InfusionSoft or ActiveCampaign

Maybe the active campaign is more suited for you since you can do all sort of segmenting ARs.
I already bought Mailwizz, and it's saying that this is an Email Marketing software, not a script for mass spam.
I'm not requesting an advanced features, this is really a basic things

I think there should be a video tutorial on this autoresponder feature follow up. I love the software but would love to find a way to keep it neat & ordered. I think I'll do it with custom segments but was keen to see how someone has done it to keep it ordered.

Just read this topic from the beginning till end.
You will find an answer for your question
Really.

Could you reply back whether you found it or not?

Sure, I find them, e.g. this:
can't find how to send AR-camp to those subscribers who unopened more than 1 camp...
Also why we need no dance around with custom fields and segments no make a proper email sequence
but it is up to @twisted1919 to implement it when he gets to it.
I am doing non-code support out of joy ;)

Back