autoreply

d3m0n

Dear community members,

when sending a campaign i have noticed one strange thing. I do not receive auto replies, e.g. i am out off office etc. But i do receive response in general , like people receive an email and open it. I have done some tests and when i send an email from basic outlook or thunderbird and same server i do get auto replies when i send campaign via mailwizz and same postfix server i don't , magic or is there a special option that i have disabled?

thank you in advance

aha , thank you very much for response , the holiday season is coming and many offices are sending their working hours in auto replies or if some one is out off office , is there a way how to capture these emails or to not filter them as softbounce ?

thx

Autoreplies are soft bounces :)

aha , thank you very much for response , the holiday season is coming and many offices are sending their working hours in auto replies or if some one is out off office , is there a way how to capture these emails or to not filter them as softbounce ?

thx

Unfortunately no way to skip them.

If set so, mwz deletes them after it is through with them, if not, then all will accrue and it might be a lot, incl the other bounces.
A better way is to forward them to another mailbox, but it might mean you will have all returns there, incl the unwanted ones, except if you use a filter. But obviously, there is a way, and folks are using them ;)

Back