Assign Automation, Campaign & List To A Different Customer Than It Was Created As

Viktor Grant

Hi! When I set up everything as an admin the lists, the automation is assigned to my user as an admin. I want to use the 'customer' panel to re-assign the automation, stats, lists, etc. to my business partner, Alan. I created a profile for him and created a password.

What I can't figure out is how to reassign the lists, automation, and campaigns to his 'customer' account so he can view the stats.

Can someone please help me? is this done via the 'backend' - whenever I run the backend there is no way to edit a campaign, automation, or associate a list with a specific customer.

Thank you.

What I can't figure out is how to reassign the lists, automation, and campaigns to his 'customer' account so he can view the stats.
Because you can't do this.

Instead, login as that customer, and create everything from that account. You can impersonate(login as) any customer.

It's already created. Campaigns have been run, data has been gathered already. Can I put in a feature request? I did it all under my login and you ought to be able to just go to /backend and select which clients can view which campaigns, and automations. The client just wants to see the stats.

is there a way to copy data from one user to another user? when I created the campaigns they were under 'my' user which seems to be a 'customer' as well.

or perhaps what I should do is rename my user to the client since it was created under that user. As I understand it when we create an account the administrator has a user as well as a 'customer' not just logged in as that user.

Would this work? change the user and give it to the client
then create another user for myself? is there a way to assign admin privs to that user?

Still learning how you have it all set up... thanks!

Back