AR include existing subscribers

Michael Wilding

I am still not 100% clear on this function.

I know that if I set this on while people are on list then everybody will get the email.

Q1: Will they only get it if they have reached/past the set timeframe to receive email?

If people rejoin an auto responder and this is set to no, they don’t get the sequence again. If this is set to yes I am assuming they get the sequence again from the beginning and process through as normal based on the timings of when they rejoined.

Q2: Is my above assumption correct?

I have been testing, it seems that if someone is deleted from the list and rejoins then the sequence fires again, but if they are unsubscribed and change to Confirmed then it doesn't fire again. If this is right, is there a way to automatically delete all Unsubscribed emails via cron to keep only the Confirmed on the list?

They are deleted automatically after 30 days, but you can configure the number of days from backend > settings > cron.
Ah of course, I forgot about that setting. Am I understanding the autoresponder settings correctly?

It would be great to be able to control the unsubscribe deletion on a list basis rather than a system wide operation in the future.

Back