Application errors

Cai Thomas

We are running this on a high powered server with server useage and mysql useage not touching 10% of the availible.

We are having the problem where no matter how big the batch is it sends it (within reason), however when it goes back in to processing for the batches it creates an error and never come about of processing.

We have spent 3 days checking everything, we have checked all the
Modules, we have corrected 2 issues with the php and 2 issues with cron jobs, even an issue where the output file could not be found by the cron job.

But we are now at the end of our tether.

This is the error, and before anyone asks, we have looked at the server logs and there is no disconnection there or issue, it is the software somehow causing this issue.

2015/03/19 20:28:01 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_delivery_server_usage_log` (`delivery_for`, `customer_countable`, `server_id`, `customer_id`, `date_added`) VALUES :)yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, NOW()).
2015/03/19 20:28:01 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status`=:status WHERE campaign_id = :cid.
2015/03/19 20:28:01 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:358
Stack trace:
#0 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(1313): CDbCommand->execute(Array)
#1 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/models/Campaign.php(1018): CDbCommand->update('{{campaign}}', Array, 'campaign_id = :...', Array)
#2 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/console/components/behaviors/CampaignSenderBehavior.php(476): Campaign->saveStatus()
#3 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(179): CampaignSenderBehavior->sendCampaign()
#4 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(93): SendCampaignsCommand->process()
#5 [internal function]: SendCampaignsCommand->actionIndex()
#6 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SendCampaignsCommand), Array)
#7 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#8 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#9 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(184): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#10 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/init.php(197): CApplication->run()
#11 /home/smtpcaithomas/public_html/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/home/smtpcaith...')
#12 {main}
---

What do the MySQL logs say? Are there any events that occur at the same time as the above?

@Cai Thomas -
I told you several times, now i really am getting tired explaining you.
Your problem is your mysql server, can't you see that? Do you want me to draw you something to make it clear?
I pointed you numerous times to your mailwizz logs, where there are countless logs like:
Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away'
and i told you that you should not take my word for the error, you can at least google to see the issue, but of course you didn't do that because it is easier to complain about a problem not caused by mailwizz than trying to fix your server.

What do you want me to do? really, i can't fix your server, it's beyond i can do for you, not that i didn't already do too much for you ;)

For the rest of your statements:
We have spent 3 days checking everything, we have checked all the
Modules, we have corrected 2 issues with the php and 2 issues with cron jobs, even an issue where the output file could not be found by the cron job.
No, you didn't ;)

This is the error, and before anyone asks, we have looked at the server logs and there is no disconnection there or issue, it is the software somehow causing this issue.
Right, that's why you have posted the second message where the log about mysql disconnecting is shown and that's why your application log is full of mysql disconnect errors, because you have no error, that makes sense.
Come on dude...

Back