Application blacklist + bounce

Pierre

I use MW with over 250 SMTP servers for my clients.

Sometimes, a server gets blacklisted, and in such cases, the bounces are added to the blacklist, even though these are not invalid emails but only blocked ones.

Do you have a solution to configure the type of bounces to be considered for the blacklist so that it doesn't affect the entire application when a server is blocked?

Do you have a solution to configure the type of bounces to be considered for the blacklist so that it doesn't affect the entire application when a server is blocked?
The rules are stored in /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php
You can duplicate that file and name it rules-custom-override.php and MailWizz will load that instead of it's original file, and you can place there all your rules.

but only blocked ones.
MailWizz should treat these as internal bounces, and take no action against them.
Does it mark them as hard bounces? If so, do you have some examples? Take a look in the Reason/Message column of the grid, you should see the exact reason the email has been marked as soft/hard/internal bounce.

For example, a valid mail reject about microsoft in my global blacklist :
poitiers@*******.comErreur de livraison SMTP permanente lors de l'envoi à alphatrad-com.mail.protection.outlook.com (104.47.25.36)

when we determine a maximum soft/hard bounce, is it applied for all users, or is it per user?
My Max. internal bounce * is 100

Back