Alternative mandrill

Good afternoon.
please tell me on what basis the distribution work mailchamp mandrill or services.
I want to understand what the settings on the servers I realize.
To get a large network of smtp servers omnibus under one domain.
Ie, that my services are not used my "mandrillapp". used my "exampleapp"

@Artem Shymilov
Each delivery server can be setup with hourly limits, priority/probability and for customer(s).
This way, you control how much, when, and for whom they are used.
Does this answer your question? If not, ask more and specifically ;)

@Artem Shymilov
Each delivery server can be setup with hourly limits, priority/probability and for customer(s).
This way, you control how much, when, and for whom they are used.
Does this answer your question? If not, ask more and specifically ;)

what you have said I understand.
the question concretely:
- I rent 20 servers GVA - raise them 20 smtp
- Assume my service called exampl.com.
- To me at the same time to delegate example.com to 20 servers, to delivery was carried out with different ip but one name.

I apologize for the language of the curve. Google translator is not very smart. :)

@Artem Shymilov
If your twenty servers (with at least one IP each) are acting as your twenty smtp, then just configure them in mailwizz as twenty individual smtp and register a sending domain (even the same one) for each. I think it should work fine. Let me know how it goes ;)

@Artem Shymilov
If your twenty servers (with at least one IP each) are acting as your twenty smtp, then just configure them in mailwizz as twenty individual smtp and register a sending domain (even the same one) for each. I think it should work fine. Let me know how it goes ;)

Ie I register 20 VDS - each call exampl.com then delegate panel pfgbcb domain rekistratsii
SMTP - A - IP (VDS -1)
SMTP - A - IP (VDS -2)
SMTP - A - IP (VDS -3)
SMTP - A - IP (VDS -4)

So?

Assuming your VDS/VPS have all distinct domain names, you could go to
/backend/delivery-servers/create/type/smtp

and there choose names (just your choice within mailwizz) and input the correct (from the config of your vps) hostnames for the smtp, e.g.

for smtp#1
name: smtpVPS1 (your choice so you easily know within mailwizz)
hostname: smtp.VPS1domainname.com (that's an example, for the correct one, see your vps mail config)
for smtp#20
name: smtpVPS20 (your choice so you easily know within mailwizz)
hostname: smtp.VPS20domainname.com (that's an example, for the correct one, see your vps mail config)

Hope this helps/works ;)

Assuming your VDS/VPS have all distinct domain names, you could go to
/backend/delivery-servers/create/type/smtp
Hope this helps/works ;)
formwz.png

Oh, so are mailing via twenty mandrill accounts?
In that case, you might want to configure your server to have twenty smtp mail services each with a different IP, domain, etc.
Perhaps you also need to spin the content, address, etc, as otherwise they might think it is the same...:rolleyes:

In that case, you might want to configure your server to have twenty smtp mail services each with a different IP, domain, etc.
Perhaps you also need to spin the content, address, etc, as otherwise they might think it is the same...:rolleyes:
The question is .
How to make your mandrillapp Your own ?

Difficulties in translation.
Several times translated your answer in the course of discovering some important things .
Thanks you!

Back